This weeks “finish this” post is slightly different and I love it! It is titled “13 to know about me”. This should be interesting….hope I can come up with 13 things. hehe
As always, I am linking up through:
Becky @ The Java Mama http://www.thejavamama.com/
Be sure to stop their blogs and see how what they wrote! Here we go!
13 Things To Know About me:
1) My license plate says “CE-3P0”. My husband’s says AR2-DE2. Yea, we’re Star Wars fanatics. 🙂
2) My Parents are retired “Ministers of Music”. They created and lead the music programs at the Church I grew up in. Growing up I didn’t realize how hard of a job this really is. But now I know.
3) Jumping off #2…..I grew up singing in the youth choirs at our Church and also played the clarinet for a little, then switched to flute. I also played the piano.
4) I do not deal with change very well. (Capricorn) If something suddenly changes, I do a little internal “freak out”, then I eventually get over it. I like to have a plan and know what is coming next. 🙂
5) I like to draw (doodle really) and write.
6) I have worked for the same company since 1989 (with a 9 month break in 2006 to try my hand at doing Real Estate…didn’t like it so much, went back to said company LOL)
7) I used to be a ZUMBA® Instructor.
8) I have anxiety and take (legal) drugs for it.
9) I foster dogs that were on the “last call list”. We currently have a sweetie now that is up for adoption!
10) My music tastes are all over the board. I like anything from classical to heavy metal. And I listen to it all! The genre that I gravitate toward though is heavy metal. (Alter Bridge, Godsmack etc..)
11) I find the world/local news to be depressing.
12) I was born in Topeka, Kansas
13) I like to believe there are still good people in this world.
Now it is YOUR turn! What are some things I should know about YOU??
Prompt for WEEK 33 (August 20) is:
I feel stupid when
I hope I never
My one piece of advice to the world